Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Time Sunscreen Time

This you will need in the Summer believe me. If you love your skin and want it to be pretty in the future without wrinkles and dark spots then SUNSCREEN is the most important thing in your life specially summer time. Someone gave me this tip that to never leave the house without sunscreen and to be honest I laughed and said but I want to be tan and not a ghost in the summer. She said one thing girls forget about their skin is blocking the sun rays that damages your skin and forms the lines and wrinkles on your skin. I never knew how important sunscreen is until my co-worker told me. So this year even in winter I never left the house until I had sunscreen on, it became part of my daily routine.

I picked out the Neutrogena Sunscreen because I heard a lot of good things about it, its soft, and doesn't have a smell and its sheer. Let me share with you the description of it. It was so hard to find the sunscreen I have but its pretty much the same as all of them except the SPF is 60  

Lightweight Clean Feel
Feels Clean and Weightless
Fast absorbing, leaves skin soft and smooth
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Help screen out skin cancer - American Cancer Society
 #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Neutrogena Ultra Sheet® Sunscreen is a breakthrough in sun protection. It protects with advanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection - and combines it with Dry Touch technology to provide an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. This lightweight sunscreen absorbs quickly and has a light, fresh scent. The non-oily formula is enriched with anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, and E to help fight against environmental damage.
  • Water resistant, sweat resistant, resists rub-off
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Light, fresh scent
  • PABA-free
The American Cancer Society (the Society) and Neutrogena, working together to help prevent skin cancer, support the use of sunscreen.  The Society does not endorse any specific product.  Neutrogena pays a royalty to the Society for the use of its logo.

I wont do good and bad for this product because, the good of it is that it will protect you from the sun and it is very light on the skin, use a little not a lot so it wont look greasy. The bad thing for me is that it dried out my skin a bit so I use a moisturizer right after it and everything is normal.

Overall comments, I like this product out of all the rest because it does its job, and I feel like i have nothing on its very light weight. I do notice if I apply lots on then I notice my forehead being oily and around my lips patches of dryness. I use a pie size for all of my face and that does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik