Friday, June 27, 2014

The POREfessional Primer


I picked this primer out because I heard so many people talk about how amazing it is, I hesitated because of the price $37 for a primer. and I'm actually for upset for buying it :(
I cant even notice if it really does the job. I'm sure all of you heard of this by now but I will do the description of it and the good and bad, with my verdict (even though its obvious).

What it is:
A professional balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does:
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. It’s so translucent, no one will know you’re wearing anything!

What else you need to know:
The oil-free formula contains vitamin E, which is known to protect skin from free radicals.

Suggested Usage:-To prime in the morning: Apply a thin layer of this PRO balm to moisturized skin from the center of the face outward. Wait a few seconds and apply makeup as usual or wear alone.
-To touch up over makeup: If pores come out of hiding, pat delicately over makeup on problem areas and blend. Remember, just a dab’ll do ya!
-To smooth on a brighter face: Give your POREfect complexion an instant perk-me-up! Layer the POREfessional smoothing balm over "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer.
-To lock down your look: To help foundation stay put, always start with the POREfessional. Then blend Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow from the center of the face, out. Skin will look smooth and flawless all day long.
-To spot-conceal: Apply the POREfessional over blemishes, then blend Boi-ing on top. It'll keep skin looking smooth and lock the industrial-strength concealer in place.
- To rock the photo op: Prime face with the POREfessional to minimize the look of pores and mattify skin. Apply your favorite Benefit makeup products...then reapply the POREfessional. The lens will love you!
The good:
  • lightweight
  • fast-absorbing 
  • silky
  • smooth
  • minimizes pores
  • matte
  • soft
The Bad:
  • Not effective
  •  Greasy
Verdict: uggh I wish I can like this, maybe I haven't used it much for me to notice the difference or maybe it doesn't work for my skin. I apply a small amount on my nose because that's where my pores are and notice nothing special, my Gosh primer is better. Honestly it's OK. Nothing to go crazy about. It does have a silky texture;however, I'm disappointed :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik