Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Favorite Hair products

I will review these 2 Hair products that I just love using. I will explain what each one does, and the pros and cons of it, and also why I love these two. Lets start :)
1. Pantene (Heat Protection Serum)
The claims:
With weightless heat activated oils for guilt-free styling.  Protect:  Helps shield from heat damage.  Repair: Instantly transforms heat damaged hair into soft, silky manageable hair.  Finish:  Leaves hair smooth, sleek and shiny.

The Goods:
  • Easy to use 
  • Lightweight 
  • Makes my hair shiny
  • Very smooth and soft
  • Effective
  • Good Value
  • Smells Great

The Bad:
  • The description of the use doesn't specify how much to use
  • There isn't much description on what it does
Verdict: I never used any heating protecting products other then this and I really like this one. I love how silky it makes my hair feels and also bouncy when its wet. I usually use 3 pumps and I apply it to my roots and the ends of my hair. I have nothing else to use about this but that I really love it and I hate using oils or serums in my hair because I'm scared they will make it oily but this one is different its very smooth and adds shine but the type of shine it adds it doesn't look like you have greasy hair.

2. Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

The Claim:
Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum is a unique formula which helps repair damaged hair and cuticles, and mend split ends and frizziness. This totally indulgent blend of weightless coconut oil and silk and keratin proteins promotes longer hair by helping reduce everyday damage while adding strength and elasticity to weak and brittle hair.
The Goods:
  • Smells great 
  • Adds shine 
  • Smooths 
  • Softens hair 
  • Defrizzes 
The Bad:
  • Thick
  • Weighs hair down 
  • Heavy 
  • Sticky
Verdict: I love coconut products a lot, and this one is my favorite ever! The smell of it is just soo amazing like I remember when I first used this I went out with my fiance and the whole day I kept smelling my hair and telling him to smell it lol. I Still love it! My only problem with this is that if I apply it to my roots then my hair looks very greasy and yucky! it also weighs it down. So I only apply it to the ends of my hair and I go up only half way so I don't let my hands touch my scalp because I don't want the greasy look and When I first used this I didn't know so Imagine how fugly my hair looked. It takes some time for you to get use to how much you need for your hair, but whatever you do don't let it touch your roots because your hair will look like a grease ball *yuck!* But above all I love this product, oh and in terms of the breakage I actually do notice some improvement in my hair, but to be honest I don't believe in products that will help your split ends only trimming them will fix your hair. If you want to stop the breaking of your hair then trim your hair then use this product and the heat protecting serum and you will be good for 6 or 8 months before you trim it again. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik