Friday, June 6, 2014

PHOTO FINISH LID PRIMER


First and Last primer. I really love this primer, I cant say enough about it to tell you how awsome it is. It glides on smooth and doesn't crease at all. Really does give my eyelids a nice even color and keeps shadow looking nice throughout the day and I sometimes use it as a lip primer to make my lipsticks pop more. Let me go through the description of this primer



Create the perfect canvas for shadow application with this ultra-luxurious lid primer. Just like our best-selling, award-winning face primer, this formula glides on and instantly helps smooth and perfect lids. Wear it alone for a flawless natural eye or under any shadow. Soft focus pearls help diminish the appearance of fine lines and discoloration on the lids.

Try dabbing Lid Primer under eyes to banish dark circles and softly highlight
  • Goes on smoothly 
  • Easy to apply 
  • Lightweight 
  • Long-lasting
  • Blends well 
  • Matte Finish
The Bads 

  • On the Pricey side 

Verdict: Sorry guys but I really have nothing bad to say about this primer, I really think its one of the best ever. I love the fact that its animal cruelty free. I sometimes use it on my hair grown in my eyebrows and it actually hides the hairs. I always get oily lids with any eyeshadow I use no matter if its cheap or expensive and it always creases but with this primer the colors of my eyeshadow shows the exact pigmentation I want and it always stays on which is my favorite everr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik