Friday, June 27, 2014

Makeup Cleanser

Hello All,
Today I'm going to talk about this lovely product that I'm in love with. I tried almost every makeup removing cleanser out there (inexpensive ones) but none really did the trick except this lovely product. I'm not a fan of Clean & Clear but I am now. If you haven't had a chance to try this out and always hated that your makeup never goes away from your skin then I recommend you try this.

I'll put down the description of it and how to you it and what others like and hate about it. For me I love everything about it lol

CLEAN & CLEAR® MAKEUP DISSOLVING FOAMING CLEANSER

Instantly Dissolve Makeup, Even Waterproof Mascara
This oil-free formula gently and effectively dissolves makeup (even waterproof mascara) and deep cleans your skin in one easy step! It rinses clean without leaving behind any oily residue and it gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area.
Skin Type : Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive

The Good:
  • Quick
  • Takes away heavy makeup
  • Leaves skin soft
  • 3 pumps does the trick
  • Very light
  • easy to use
The Bad:
  • For me there is nothing I really hate about this, but from what I searched some people find it greasy and oily -__-
Verdict: Eeep excitement lol this product is super easy to use, you know when you go to a party and your soo tired that you don't even wanna wash up and just pass out, well if you have this product you wont even think of how time consuming washing your face will be. it takes me latterly 3 minutes max to wash my face and 2 minutes to brush my teeth and I'm in bed, in those night I don't apply night cream because I just want to sleep and skipping it for one day wont do me any harm. It's so simple to use it too, wet your face with water (warm water), pump 2 or 3 pumps (depends on how much makeup you have on) in your hands and start lathering your face and focus on your eye area because we all know that's where most of our makeup is and then just rinse your face with water (warm water) and pad/towel dry your face and off to bed. I hope this helps you out a bit :) 

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik