Monday, June 2, 2014

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black


The claims:
Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften lashes, and build lashes to five times their natural thickness. Patented Volume Maximizing Brush™ thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Exclusive carbon black pigments provide up to 2X the intensity of L’OrĂ©al’s classic black shade.

  • Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
  • Clump-resistant.
  • Fragrance-free.
The Goods:
  • Amazing Volume
  • Amazing length
  • Easy to apply (for some)  
  • Long lasting 
  • Separates & Builds Every Lash
  • Looks like you have false eyelashes
The Bad:
  • Difficult removal 
  • Long time to dry
  • Difficult to apply for some (If you haven't applied mascara before you have to be careful about applying this one )
Verdict: I have bought SO many mascara products out there and let me just start by saying nothing compares to this.I hate wearing False Lashes and it get me so upset because I want to have fuller eyelashes that look like false eyelashes and this is just a fantastic mascara. It gives beautiful volume and length with an intense black color I only put on two coats and I'm good for the whole day. It also gives a fuller look to my eyelashes and makes them look so natural. The only issue I have with this mascara though its when I apply more then 2 coats I notice that it clumps my eyelashes and they look weird, but even though I will still use this mascara until I finish it and my hunt for a animal cruelty free mascara starts after its done.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik