Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Easy Make-Up Look that suits everyone



I decided to finally shoot a makeup tutorial steps. It took me a long time, but I think with practice lol it will take me little time. I will explain each picture though for you to follow it with no problems and questions.




Step 1 & 2 - Prime : 
I used the Smashbox primer around my entire lid and I blended it using my fingers.

Step 3 & 4 - Base color 1: 
I applied the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color 604 Milk to the entire eye lid using my finger to blend.

Step 5 - Highlight : 
Using "strange" from Urban Decay Naked palette 3 to apply highlight directly under the curve of the brow. 

Step 6 - base color 2: 
Using "Nooner" from Urban Decay Naked palette 3 to apply a dark pink color to my entire eyelid just to give it some color when blending it with other colors. 

Step 7 - Eyeshadow:
Using "Burnout" from Urban Decay Naked palette 3 from the crease I blended the color with my base color on the entire lid. 

Step 8 - Eye Crease: 
I love having my a darker color on my crease so I always use browns on the crease line, and I used  "Liar" from Urban Decay Naked palette 3. 

Step 9 - Mascara: 
I applied few layers of my L'oreal mascara along the lash line, and then I applied it to the tip. This gives the my leashes a lift. 

Step 10 - Eyeliner: 
Apply black eyeliner if you like to outline the inner rims of your eyes

Step 11 - Brown Eyeliner:
This is optional if you want to have eyeliner under your eye to make it more exaggerated. I applied a dark brown eyeliner under my eyelashes on the lower lid.  

Step 12 & 13- Eyebrows: 
I usually draw a line of my eyebrows shape then go over it with my brow kit which is bhcosmetics Flawless Brow Trio,a great tip to help outline your eyebrows is to work with eyebrow shape, don't make your own because this will make it look not natural. After I outline my eyebrows I go over them with my brow pencil just to set in the powder of the first color I used. 

Let me know if you want me to do more makeup tutorials. don't forget to leave a comment ^__^

Happy Canada Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik