Monday, June 2, 2014

LUSH LUSH LUSH!

HELLO EVERYONE! 
Today I will be talking about my favorite subject and that is LUSH! I will take my time and explain the cleansers today and I will explain the other products I have from lush later in other posts. I'm so Excited to tell everyone about these amazing products. I didn't take pictures of the Ultrablend because I ran out of it, but I will show you a picture from their website and explain the product to you.

1. Angels on Bare Skin

The Description of this cleanser is
For heavenly soft and perfectly balanced skin, take a bit of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage all over your face and body. The kaolin clay base deep-cleanses while finely ground almonds and lavender flowers gently exfoliate away dry skin. We add lavender oil to soothe and balance, and rose absolute to calm redness. If it’s smooth, radiant skin you’re after, this is the cleanser for you!

How To Use:

Dampen your skin with warm water. Break off a piece of your cleanser, and mix with a little warm water to create a paste. Massage onto your face and body, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow up with your favorite LUSH moisturizer, and enjoy your soft, smooth skin!

The Good:
  • Gentle
  • Small amount goes a long way
  • Leaves clean feel 
  • Balances skin
  • Improves skin texture 
  • Moisturizing 
  • Combination skin 
  • All skin types
  • Smells good
The Bad:
  • Messy 
  • Doesn't remove makeup
  • Leaves the sink dirty (must clean after)
  • Its good for 3 months
Verdict: I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! because of this product I sometimes go to work with no makeup on that's how clear and nice my skin feels. It just balances all of my oils, dry areas, and uneven tones. I tried the sample of it and fell in LOVE, and then I bought the 100g just to see how it works and it finished in a month because I used it ever day day and night. Then went back and got the one that will be good for at least 3 months so I don't have to go all the time to buy it. If you really have a bad skin and want to fix it, this product will not fail you. Its so gentle that you can use it in the morning and at night.

 2. Ultrabland

Non-irritating beeswax cleanser - Description

A hugely popular cult product, Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax to take off any make up or residue that has built up on your face throughout the day. Unlike most make up removers, Ultrabland leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished, thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract. Suitable for all skin types, Ultrabland is a classic LUSH cleanser coveted by staff and customers alike for it’s effectiveness. Not so bland after all, is it?

How to Use:
Take a quarter-sized amount and apply to the entire face, including the eye area, with gentle, upward, circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp face cloth or cotton pad. Follow with a balancing facial toner such as Eau Roma Water.

The Good:
  • Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Doesn't Dry Out Skin
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Smells Great
  • Evens Skin Tone
  • All Skin Types
The Bad:
  • Doesn't Remove Heavy Makeup
  • Messy
  • Greesy when you apply it (goes away after you wipe it off)
Verdict: I love this Product, at first I bought this to remove my makeup, and it worked well, It took me a while to get used to it. Its sticky, and you cant wash your face with it on. This is what I did and it worked great I tried removing ultrabland with a VERY hot cloth! It worked wonders trust me. I love the way I feel when I wash my face with this it just feels soft and smooth and clean and I can go on about how amazing this thing does. Also you need a very tiny amount and you will be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik