Wednesday, June 18, 2014

St. Ives Skin Care

From Right to left

Fresh Skin Exfoliating Apricot Scrub

Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

Smooth & Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

I will explain each one and how what I think of it, I will be as quick as possible.
1) Fresh Skin Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
I will paste what the bottle says, you can also find this on their website

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Application
Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
 
Verdict: I've tried lots of skin care products, but this does me justice. Great product. Can't go wrong with the quality and price. I love this scrub, it is too hard but its not harsh on my face when I rub too hard its just so soothing its weird I cant explain it. I didn't know I was suppose to use this 4 times a week so I started doing that every morning and if I forgot in the morning I would use it in the shower later in the day. I'm so in love with my skin after I use it, it makes it look soft, clean, bright, and pretty. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
 
 


2)  Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Extracts
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Contains Salicylic Acid
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Application
Wet face. Apply a generous amount of product over face and neck with fingertips. Rinse with water. Use daily for best results.
 
Verdict: I love St. Ives scrubs and cleansers but this one makes me soo sad :( I hate it so much, it made me dry veryyyy dry on my cheeks and also made them so red I thought my skin fell off my face, it burned like no before, I'm gonna blame it on the Salicylic Acid that's in it because I love this company so much. I decided to give it to my cousin who is 14 and she at the age where shes breaking out and she felt the same but she didn't wanna give it up lol.
 




3) Smooth & Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
This dual purpose formula combines oatmeal extract with 100% naturally derived exfoliants. Use as a mask for dry skin to nourish with moisture or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy. 

Product  Benefits
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic 
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

Key Ingredients
100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants, Hydrated Silica & Walnut Shell Powder
 
Verdict: Alright, so this scrub is very gentle, and you can use it everyday my only problem with this is that its very soapy like when you wash it off you have to rinse like 10times maybe 20 to get the whole thing off your face, So my recommendation would be to us it in the shower that's what I do because I'm under a lot of water and I don't care if I get water in my hair lol. I read the ingredients of this product also and I`m not a scientist but I cant pronounce half of them which means its filled with chemicals which makes me not happy :( would I purchase it again... probably not because of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik