Wednesday, June 4, 2014

E.L.F Haul


Hello ^_^

Todays topic will be about my Haul from E.L.F Cosmetics. There is a lot of products but believe me when I say I only paid $35. This is the second time I order from E.l.f and I havent been disapointed except from one item. Anyways there is about 11 items but I will try to get to the bottom of my review so you guys wont get bored.What I got...
e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush
e.l.f. Studio Mineral Powder Brush
e.l.f. Studio Small Stipple Brush
e.l.f. Essential Custom Compact with Mirror
e.l.f. Essential Custom Eyes Refill Pan x 4
e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Studio 18-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo
e.l.f. Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free
e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
e.l.f. Studio Wrinkle Refiner
e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
1. The Brushes 

e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush
e.l.f. Studio Mineral Powder Brush
e.l.f. Studio Small Stipple Brush
  
I love E.l.f's brushes becasue not only they are cheap but they have amazing quality, super soft,and there is so many of them to chose from. The amazing thing about elf is that you can wait on your order until they do these coffee breaks or 50% of all items deal on your email and you can pretty much order the whole website lol. back to the brushes... for all these brushes this is what the description says about them

antibacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products.

I have tried these brushes and I really love the feel of them, and for the price I'm so amazed at the quality, and they do give me that airbrushed look. instead of wasting $30 on one brush I got one brush for $3 or on the sale day for $1.50. I'm not a professional makeup artist but I do love to appling makeup for my amausment and these brushes save me money and give me the look I want. I bought other kinds from lush but I will review them later.

2.  Eyeshadows
e.l.f. Studio 18-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Essential Custom Compact with Mirror
e.l.f. Essential Custom Eyes Refill Pan x 4

Okay these pallettes have such pretty colors, I didnt stick to one tone I picked dark/mate, shimmer and summer colors, and in between kinda colors for summer spring as well. I can tell you right now that these colors I can use them for everyday when I go to work or go with out. I will do swatchs for these but There is so many colors I got lazy :( but I promise you I will. Click on the pictures for a bigger size. The pigmentation on these palettes are so great. Let me know If you want me to do a makeup tutorial using these pallettes.

3. Brush Shampoo 
e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo

The claim of this shampoo is
An anti-bacterial brush cleanser for thorough cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Washes away traces of dirt, makeup, oil and debris from your brush while conditioning the hair to provide a clean and soft application for every use.
I like this brush Shampoo, and for the price again you can't beat it! it definitely does a great job in getting the makeup out of my brushes. I thought it would smell gross for some reason but it actually has no smell or a funny scent. It washes out very easily and it does what its supposed to do, I cant complain.
4. Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free


It Claims:
Maximum Coverage Concealer provides blendable, wearable, customizable coverage for body and face. The Oil Free formula is perfect for hiding tattoos, birth marks, dark circles, blemishes, scars and more. Highly pigmented for for long-lasting, ultimate coverage and confidence!
I used this once, So I cant really tell you how it is except for my experiance. I liked how it covered my blemishes. I like the testure of it, it's super creamy and easy to blend. It lasted me almost all day without me noticing it. I will use it more and let you know how it is.
5.  Moisturizing Lipstick

e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick

Claims:
The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort.

I love these lipsticks, I alrdy have 3 of the shades, and decided to get an orange one for the summer. I love the mositure it gives, but I dont know about the longlasting description. I feel like it fades after an hr or when I eat something. This color is called Coral Cutie, and the pigmentation of it is just so pretty.

6. Wrinkle Refiner & Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick

e.l.f. Studio Wrinkle Refiner
e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
The claims of the wrinkle Refiner
Instantly smooth, soften and virtually fill in laugh lines, crow's feet and wrinkles for a flawless finish. Key ingredients draw in moisture to smooth and plump delicate skin for a rejuvenated and youthful look. The rich blend of Wheat Protein, Horse Chestnut, Caffeine, Edelweiss, Chamomile, Shea, Mango and Vitamins A & E retexturize skin and prevents future damage and premature aging.
I actually liked what this did, but to be honest when I applied foundation on top of it, the results were just not very pretty, and I alrdy have dry areas in my face and this just made it more dry and patchy, but I can use it alone I guess.
Claims of the Jumbo Lip
The Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick is a tinted lip color that glides on like a lipstick but looks like a gloss. With nourishing Jojoba, Soybean and Vitamin E key ingredients, it conditions and moisturizes the lips. The twist-up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go application.
I hate this Lip gloss stick, all it is is glitter with some color. Im not a fan of glitter on lipsticks or lip gloss, when I applied this on I felt like I was in grade 6 or 7 when we used to play around with glittler lipsticks. but I got this for $1 and you get what you pay for with this item lol
Thats all for my E.L.F Haul Review, Leave me a comment and tell me which one you like, and also which one you want me to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik