Friday, June 6, 2014

Lipsticks



Who loves to give those lips some color!
Im the type to go on the whole day with no foundation or anything but I cant go on without coloring my lips!
I love lipsticks, from the natural look to the sexy lushes look.
I will go through all of my favorite lipsticks and tell you what I love about them. Put first im gonna show you a swatch of all the colors.



1) Nyx Lipsticks 




I have bought two of these lipsticks, Narcissus (light pink) and Power (light purple)
I really like these lipsticks, my only problem is that because i'm a little darker (tan) they look weird on me so I have to blend them to make them look matte and natural. 

2) e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
I have the shades Wink Pink (1st picture) and Coral Cutie (2nd Picture). 
I really really love the Wink Pink color, it has a hint of natural color with a flare. I noticed that these lipsticks will stain your lips until you take them off with a makeup cleansing wipe. I just love how my lips look with these ALSO they are good for any day or time. 

3) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection


These are the best matte lipstick I've ever got. Its long lasting, smooth, beautiful color, and just suits my face. I bought #103 & #107 & LOVE them. In my opinion I think this lipstick is better than some high-end lipsticks I have bought. If anyone has a chance to grab one of these please do and experience the amazingness of it lol. 



4) REVLON- Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Rendezvous
I Really like how this product applies and keeps lips moisturized. The color I chose is so summery and I really love it. It pops when I put it on but when I take pictures this color looks pink Weird lol. The sad part though it doesn't stay on long, its the type of lipstick that only the edges of your lips are colored and the inside is faded, not very lovely, but I love the color so I apply it on every half an hour or hour. 

5) MAYBELLINE - Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor Fuchsia Flash

Yes Yes its almost done :( My drugstore doesn't have these in stock right now sadly so I have to wait for it. Anyways, this is my first lipstick that I bought with a color that pops like this. I love the pigmentation of this color, and I always get lots of compliments on the color itself. The staying power is just amazing I can have any food I want and not be careful of eating so it doesn't fade away. It stays on for so long that I think I only apply it on like once in 8hrs. I think every girl needs these at least one of the colors in their drawer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik