Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bronzer Reviews


Bronzer Talk!

My experience with bronzer isn’t much to be honest, when I was in school and didn’t feel like applying any makeup I only used bronzer on my cheeks and forehead and went to school. But now I recently started playing with contouring my face and all I use is the M.A.C bronzing powder because it does the job and it’s Matte. Let me explain each one so you can get some and try them.


1. M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
I actually love this Bronzer it’s the second one I use and I love it for contouring, it blends so effortlessly and the color just looks natural with a hint of aliveness to my face. If you don’t like to apply foundation and powder everyday this is perfect for contouring your face without any foundation or powder because the color just looks natural on bare skin. But I have a tan skin so this looks great on me, if you have a fair skin I would try getting a lighter color to blends well with you skin. That’s all I have to say about this, I do really love it, and if you love bronzers this one just makes life easier lol.

2. Rimmel 3 in 1 Shimmering Bronzer - Gold Princess 

This was my first bronzer I ever bought, I loved it, but I didn’t contour my face with it just because it has shimmer in it, and I don’t know about you but I don’t want my skin to look so shinny lol. Anyways, I use this as a normal blush because it gives my cheeks this orange tan natural color look. I've been using this ever since I bought it, for the price I paid this aint bad it will last you forever, I think I bought it for $6 CAD from Shoppers Drug mart. Also, this bronzer blends with my skin so well that when I have no foundation on it looks like I have no color on my cheeks just some sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik