Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blushes Reviews


Time to talk about Blushes ^__^ My favorite subject. It’s Summer time! So it’s time to try out new pop cheeks colors. I’m so excited to talk about this!!

1. Annabella Blush #18 Rosewood or #48 Chestnut

I like this blush a lot, it’s a nice blush for a small get together, or family dinner. For the price it goes for I'm very happy with the results. The rosewood on my skin is like faded pink but it doesn’t look like i just applied blush it looks natural and dollish. The Chestnut on the other hand I like to wear it for parties because its redish on my skin its dark and I love it.. Also these blushes are so matte that it won’t look like you have blush on, it looks so natural and even if you put it on your bare skin without any foundation it will pop out your cheeks.

2. BH Cosmetics Lilac Blush Duos
I bought this of course from BH Cosmetics online and let me just mention that I LOVE BH!! Back to the blush lol. The Sale Price is only $3.95 can’t find cheaper with this quality. I wanted to try out the other blushes but I wasn’t sure of the pigmentation it gives so I told myself to try this one first then if I like it, I will buy all of the 5 colors. This blush comes with two shades but with my Lilac shade there is pink and there is pale whitish pink, and it said to mix them both but what I like to do it apply the pink on my cheeks and the whitish color on the upper sides of my cheeks to give it some highlight and make it pop more. I can’t use this without foundation though; the color is too faded for my skin but looks amazing when I have it on top of the foundation.  I`ll post the link for you to try these amazing blushes Click here and let me know how you like them.

3. TOO FACED Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush, Something About Berry


OMG! I don’t know how to explain this blush to you, I just fell in love with it from the moment I saw it at Sephora till the moment I got as a gift from my bestiee. This blush is the perfect combination of a beautiful pinky/peach colour and a subtle shimmer! let me tell you how I got this blush, so at first I liked the packaging because I’m girly like that, the second time I went in to show it to a friend I liked the colors but wasn’t sure about the shimmer. The third time I went in alone just stood there for 10 minutes and thought of a look that this blush will look good on and then I was set to buying it but the price tag had me guessing again the price was $38 and I thought to myself Sally it it’s just a blush and its way too expensive so I left the store upset. It was a never meant to be kind of story :( until my engagement party when my Bestie Mimi got me this as a gift I was going to fly out of happiness lol. Anyways that was my story of how I finally got this blush. Was I wrong in wanting it NOPE! It’s the perfect blush for me, it stays on all day, it has a lot of shimmer but I love it so if you want to stick to Matte colors this won’t be the right fit for you. also the color of this doesn’t look fake on your face, it actually looks somewhat natural but at the same time I can tell I applied some blush on which I don’t mind because it doesn’t look so unnatural.  Overall verdict this Blush has changed the way I look at blushes. My favorite and I will buy the rest of the other colors when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik