Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Caudalie ~ Brighten & Prime

Caudalie
Brighten & Prime Vinoperfect Duo

What is this?
Well this product helps with brightening dark spots and evens out your skin tone.

I was so nervous when buying this becasue of the price tag, I feel like I am waasting my money when buy expensive skin care products becasue the always never do anything for me. But... with this product I am very happy with the results. I've been using this for almost 2 weeks and I'm not even joking when I say that almost everyone that I know says that my skin is so bright what am I using.

Lets see what the Sephora website says about this duo

What it is formulated to do:This duo features a highly concentrated, oil-free serum to brighten, lighten, and smooth skin. It treats dark spots, acne marks, melisma, and uneven skintone, while promoting a clear complexion and boosted radiance. The oil-free fluid acts as a moisturizer, completely hydrating while smoothing the appearance of fine lines, refining skin texture, and producing a luminous, youthful-looking glow.

This set contains:
- 1 oz Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- 0.33 oz Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products do not contain animal ingredients and are not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a clinical trial on 20 volunteers after 28 days of use:
- 95% reported a perfect complexion

Okay so right now I am on the 10th day. I will post of the results when it is the 28th day and see the improvements (Aug 4, 2014) . my skin tone is tan/medium with lots of dark spots on my cheeks and my lip area. This is normal for a tan/dark person and it gets annoying at times and frustrating, but If i could get a clear skin with no dark spots and uneven tone I would go to work everyday without bothering to applying foundation.

Now for the serum and the fluid, for some people they said that they find it oily, for me I havent noticed it being oily, I like the texture and once I apply it on it just goes on smoothly and makes my skin so soft.
I'll post the picture of me before using the product

  
Before Using the Caudalie


After 10 days


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik