Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SEXY Lashes (3D Fiber Lashes)

Ever wanted to have amazing lashes without having them falling off?
Well girls/guys I have awesome news, I recently got to know this product by Younique and I eventually bought it ($35 CAD). Holy my lashes never looked as amazing as this mascara makes them look. What makes me more excited to tell you is the fact that its all NATURAL!!! and is animal testing free!!!
If you guys remember my post about the Lo'real voluminous mascara, I said I will use this until I find an amazing mascara that does the same work or better and is animal cruelty free. Well I finally found it, it might be a little more expensive then the Lo'real but I am a sucker for anything natural.
The best part is the fact that when I do bridal makeup I don't require the need for the falsies because this one is ten times better and easier to apply. 
Yes I signed up to sell these lovely products because I believe in natural beauty and in free animal cruelty products, if you guys are interested and Love my results Click the Link to order yours, https://www.youniqueproducts.com/sallystatic/party/420239/view 

I'll explain to you girls/guys the ingredient that is in the mascara and the Fibers for you to understand it better, and also I will post pictures of my results when using it.

That's what's in the Gel and the Fibers 

Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Natural Propolis), Carnauba (Brazilian palm glue), Iron Oxide Cl 77499 (Black), Collagen, Acrylates Copolymer, Nylon, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol. .23 FL OZ / 7 ml
Natural Fibers Ingredients: 100% Natural Fibers taken from Green Tea. Net WT .02 OZ/ .5g.

What do they do?

Collagen is a type of protein that works with elastin to give skin its texture, structure, and appearance. It contains antioxidants, and may help add volume and shine to the appearance of eyelashes.

Water (Aqua) is the liquid of life! Hydrates and cleanses the skin, and works as a natural spreading component, helping to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.

Beeswax (Natural Propolis) is a brownish, resinous material collected by bees and believed to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

Carnauba (Brazilian Palm Glue) is extracted and refined through a pressing and crushing process that turns the palm glue into an oil, creating the sticky nature of the transplanting gel. It is also believed to act as a natural preservative.

Iron Oxide Cl 77499 (Black) is a technical name for Black Iron Oxide. This naturally-occurring mineral acts a colorant, giving the gel its striking black color.

Acrylates Copolymer is an adhesive and binder, as well as a suspending agent.

Nylon is a powder substance that is used as an absorbent and thickening agent.

Stearic Acid (also known as Palmitic Acid) is an organic nutrient derived from palm trees that is often used to soothe and soften the skin.

Propylene Glycol is a humidifying and delivery ingredient.



My Results
First time using it. 

Before and after shot, the left is 3D Lashes, the Right is my natural lashes

2nd Day, IN LOVE!! 


Close up

Do let me know in the comments what you think? and if you require any information about this product. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik